Accountability Pillar Survey
Leduc Composite High School encourages you to participate in Alberta Education’s Accountability Pillar Survey. This is your opportunity to play an important role in your child’s education. By completing the survey, you are giving Leduc Composite High School Black Gold and the provincial government important information about the quality of education your child receiving and helping to ensure they are being prepared for success.
- An Annual Check-Up on the Education System
- In January, parents of students in grades 4, 7 and 10 will receive a mailed survey from Alberta Education (if the school has fewer than 120 students, parents of students in grades 4-12 will receive the survey).
- Your participation will help provide important information on the quality of education your child is receiving, and adds your voice to the future of education in Leduc Composite High School.
- All surveys are anonymous and ask questions about experiences with your school.
- Survey results will be available to school authorities in May 2018, and will be reported publicly as part of our 3-Year Education Plans and Annual Education Results Reports available at: (https://lchs.blackgold.ca/about/annual-education-plan/).
- For more information, visit: https://education.alberta.ca/accountability-pillar/surveys/